1982 Militaria Forum

Display Royal Marine Commando 1982

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 4/11/2015, 16:38

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Hola a todos, de la mano de un tema nuevo que comenzó HHD hace un tiempo y que tuvo muy buena aceptación a la hora de mostrar rápidamente pieza por pieza todo el uniforme de un infante del EA y luego otro de ARA. Un autor que lamentablemente desconozco nombre y apellido realizó un espectacular display, despliegue de todo el uniforme de un Royal Marine Commando en 1982. Se muestra uniforme, equipo y armamento. Sería de gran ayuda también poder hacer lo mismo, algo muy difícil en lo personal por la gran cantidad de faltantes que tengo pero me anima a seguir y procurar porqué no hacer un listado numerado de todas las piezas y así detectar cual es el número aproximado de elementos con que cuenta un uniforme ingles y argentino del conflicto de 1982. Para su información arriesgándome puedo decirles que el que aquí se muestra supera las 100 piezas.......Espero les guste la imagen y la idea.

Saludos a todos.
LMV

Hello to all, of the hand of a new topic that HHD began a time ago and that had very good acceptance at the moment of piece showed rapidly for piece the whole uniform of an infante of the EA and then other one of ALTAR. An author that lamentably I do not know name and surname fulfilled a spectacular display, deployment of the whole uniform of a Royal Marine Commando in 1982. There proves to be uniform, equipment and armament. It would be of great help also the same thing is able to do, something very difficult in the personal thing for the great quantity of lacking that I have but it encourages me to continue and try porqué not make a list numbered of all the pieces and this way detect which is the approximate number of elements with which it counts an English and Argentine uniform of the conflict of 1982. I wait they like the image and the idea. For his information risking I can say to them that the one that here appears overcomes 100 pieces .......
Regards

view post Posted on 11/11/2015, 05:44

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Muy buena imagen, me dan ganas de hacer una igual pero con las piezas del EA y de IMARA
Gracias por compartirla

HHD

Dutchie
view post Posted on 11/11/2015, 10:35

Nice, well done!!!

view post Posted on 7/12/2015, 20:03

Group:
Administrator

Espectacular!!! jamás vi semejante display. Lo hizo muy bien. Si hubiera enumerado y descrito todos los items, habría puesto la guinda. Me gustaría hacerlo, pero hay bastantes cosas que no distingo con claridad. En cualquier caso, la idea de Máquina Verde sería genial. Habrá que ponerse a ello.
Saludos

Spectacular!!! I never saw such a display. He did very well. If he had listed and described all items, he would have put the icing. I would like to, but there are enough things that do not distinguish clearly. In any case, the idea of Green Machine would be great. We will have to get to it.
Cheers

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/16kuv7s.jpg[/IMG]  Top
3 replies since 4/11/2015, 16:38   395 views