Borcegos.

« Older   Newer »
La máquina verde
view post Posted on 24/9/2013, 15:01 by: La máquina verde

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Hola a todos:

Nva Ape, la verdad es que es una muy buena observación, todo puede ser teniendo en cuenta una interesante relación de elementos y tecnología con Israel. Para informarse.

Por otro lado solo comentar una cosa que me resultó muy ventajosa y por ahí alguno de los compañeros les viene bien. Estos días estoy trabajando en el campo y llevo unas botas/borceguíes para desierto, medio talle más pequeño que mi pié, al minuto y medio empiezan a molestar pero, teniendo los cordones pasados en "horizontal" y muy prolijos, los cambié por el tradicional en "X", gané holgura en el calzado y más rapidez a la hora de ponértelos y quitártelos. Llevaba una larga temporada sufriendo con ellos.

Una tontería pero por ahí a alguno le sirve.

Saludos.
LMV

Hello to all: Nva Ape, the truth is that it is a very good observation, everything can be bearing in mind an interesting relation of elements and technology with Israel. To be informed. On the other hand only to comment on a thing that me turned out to be very profitable and thereabouts someone of the companions they comes well. These days I am employed at the field and take a few boots / buskins for desert, half figure smaller that my I peeped, to the minute and way they start being a nuisance but, having the cords spent in "horizontal" and very prolix, I changed them into the traditional one in "X", gained roominess in the footwear and more rapidity at the moment of putting on them and to take them from you. It was taking a long season suffering with them. A bilge but thereabouts it serves someone. Regards. LMV

72 replies since 29/11/2011, 03:34   10747 views