1982 Militaria Forum

Morral medico EA

« Older   Newer »
bob164
view post Posted on 22/1/2024, 17:32 by: bob164

Group:

Excelente HHD, recuerda que mostré uno y fui ridiculizado por su existencia, ¡tal vez un tema con algunas de mis publicaciones! Me siento reivindicado por tu publicación. Como he llegado a creer con esta obsesión por coleccionar elementos del conflicto, el hecho de que muchos de los expertos no lo hayan visto no significa que no sea real y genuino, sólo hay que desconectarse y encontrar la evidencia que lo demuestre.

Excellent HHD, remember I showed one and was ridiculed for it's existence, maybe a theme with some of my posts! I feel vindicated by your post. As I have come to believe with this obsession of collecting items from the conflict, just because many of the experts have not seen it, doesn't mean it is not real and genuine, just have to plug away and find the evidence to prove it.

Saludos, Bob

6d16ad44-b85c-4201-b06f-b06a00d00c14%201-17059410450739

IMG_3517-17059410615879

Hola Bob y amigos, un conjunto muy curioso, el casco de arriba tiene marcas laterales. donde falta la pintura, de haber estado apilado. El morral medico es de los años 30-40; la insignia celeste y blanca, parece de fantasia, en 30 años de coleccionar no vi nunca nada asi ni siquiera en fotos, por ultimo, la valija no tiene espacio para guardar ni la mitad de todo el conjunto, en sintesis, como dicen alla: compra la pieza, no la historia.
Saludos

Hello Bob and friends, a very curious set, the helmet above has side marks. where the paint is missing, from having been stacked. The medical backpack is from the 30-40s; the light blue and white insignia, it looks like a fantasy, in 30 years of collecting I have never seen anything like this, not even in photos, finally, the suitcase does not have space to store even half of the entire set, in short, as they say there: buy the piece, not the story.
Greetings

y ni hablemos del panfleto en indonesio (?)

Let's not even talk about the pamphlet in Indonesian (?)

saludos

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/16kuv7s.jpg[/IMG]  Top
2 replies since 22/1/2024, 14:19   63 views