1982 Militaria Forum

POSSIBLE CASCO F.A.A.

« Older   Newer »
bob164
view post Posted on 14/1/2024, 17:44 by: bob164

Group:

Gracias, sé que la insignia reglamentaria era una transferencia a base de agua, pero la cantidad de estos cascos que han aparecido en el Reino Unido a lo largo de los años me hace sospechar que aún no se han autenticado. No aceptaré que sean falsos, ¿por qué posible razón alguien intentaría hacer pasar algo tan alejado de las regulaciones que no puedo comprender? La falta de fotografías (aún) y ninguna en Argentina no significa que no sean cascos conflictivos.
El casco con el nombre de Alonso fue uno de los primeros que encontré, pero no es el que me dijeron que era de Goose Green. Todos tienen una historia que contar y haber encontrado 6 yo mismo y conocer otros en colecciones del Reino Unido solo fortalece mi determinación de descubrir la verdad.

Thank you, I know that the regulation insignia was a water based transfer, but the number of these helmets that have appeared in UK over the years makes me suspect that they are yet to be authenticated. I will not accept that they are faked, for what possible reason would anyone try to pass off something so far from the regulations I cannot fathom. A lack of pictures (yet) and none in Argentina does not mean that they are not conflict helmets.
The helmet with Alonso's name on was one of the 1st ones I had found, but it is not the one that I have been told was from Goose Green. They all have a story to tell and to have found 6 myself and know of others in UK collections only strengthens my resolve to uncover the truth

415051791_7227321347289294_8433446603571447136_n

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/16kuv7s.jpg[/IMG]  Top
26 replies since 16/6/2015, 08:00   1128 views