[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Edited by RAF REGIMENT GUNNER - 5/9/2013, 13:07

view post Posted on 5/9/2013, 15:29

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Well, good, we were small and there gave birth my grandmother (the above mentioned Spanish). Here we see then one of the prototypes on that before you had commented to us they existed between the M76 and the MK6? For me it is the whole innovation this hull PM6, with this mentonera and chin-strap so ... Frenchman? Would he be the predecessor of the MK6? What is incredible also is the cover DPM, we are witnesses also of the first prototypes made in series? Fabulous material, very good photographies. Thank you very much for sharing it. LMV

Bueno, bueno, éramos pocos y parió mi abuela (dicho español). Aquí vemos entonces uno de los prototipos que antes nos habías comentado existieron entre el M76 y el MK6? Para mí es toda una novedad este casco PM6, con ese mentonera y barboquejo tan...frances? Sería el antecesor del MK6? Lo que es increíble también es el cover DPM, estamos siendo testigos también de los primeros prototipos confeccionados en serie? Fabuloso material, muy buenas fotografías. Muchas gracias por compartirlo. LMV

It looks at the great interest that it provokes, newly you arm the topic and already it has more than 20 visits.

Mira el gran interés que provoca, recién armas el tema y ya tiene más de 20 visitas.

RAF REGIMENT GUNNER
view post Posted on 5/9/2013, 16:10

Gracias por las amables palabras LMV. hubo un máximo de entre 800 to1500 hicieron y fueron entregados a unidades como la infantería del ejército, infantes de marina Real y RAF Regiment para hacer pruebas de campo e informes. approximatly 17 tipos de casco se experimentó con. La idea de la sola correa elatic se puede usar sobre una máscara de gas.
Cada casco fue contado, este casco es el número 217.

Thanks for the kind words LMV . there were a maximum of between 800 to1500 made and they were given to units like the army infantry ,Royal marines ,and RAF Regiment to make field tests and reports .Approximatly 17 types of helmet were experimented with . The idea of the elatic single strap was it could be worn over a gas mask .
Each helmet was numbered ,this helmet is number 217.

view post Posted on 9/9/2013, 22:51

Group:
Administrator

Que noticia!!! :blink:
Tengo ese libro y no me había fijado en ese detalle :wacko: Magnífica investigación y gracias por compartirla

That news! : blink:
I have that book and I had not noticed that detail: wacko: Great research and thanks for sharing

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/16kuv7s.jpg[/IMG]  Top
3 replies since 5/9/2013, 11:28   699 views