1982 Militaria Forum

NUEVO CASCO E.A.

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 4/9/2021, 11:23

Group:

Hola, me alegro de haber recibido este casco que tiene una funda muy interesante. El casco es una carcasa FM, forro FM de segundo patrón y tiene una funda de unidad hecha de IMARA ERDL de una parka de camuflaje. Es el satén de algodón de tejido fino el que se imprimió mal. La tapa tiene unas cajas cosidas alrededor de la hendidura para las balas giratorias. Todavía tengo que investigar completamente el nombre completo, pero se llama RODRIGUEZ

Hello, I am pleased to have just received this helmet which has a very interesting cover. The helmet is an FM shell, 2nd pattern FM liner and has a unit made cover made from IMARA ERDL from a camouflage parka. It is the fine weave cotton Sateen that was misprinted. The cover has some sewn boxes around the slit for the swivel bales. I have yet to fully investigate the full name but it is named to RODRIGUEZ

IMG_3196

IMG_3209

IMG_3200

IMG_3202

IMG_3204

IMG_3207

IMG_3212

IMG_3213

IMG_3214

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/16kuv7s.jpg[/IMG]  Top
view post Posted on 10/9/2021, 13:57

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Hello Bob164, very nice and interesting piece. It is remarkable how that case shows us the passage of time and its use as well. Many times when I incorporate a used garment I always open the pocket covers to see what color or intensity is under that cover and compare it with the rest of the fabric that has obviously been exposed to use and the weather. The same thing happens when the patches are removed.
I congratulate you and thank you very much for sharing it.
Hug.
LMV

Hola Bob164, muy bonita e interesante pieza. Es notable como nos muestra esa funda el paso del tiempo y su uso también. Yo muchas veces cuando incorporo una prenda de vestir usada siempre abro las tapas de los bolsillos para ver que color o intensidad hay debajo de esa tapa y la comparo con el resto de la tela que obviamente ha quedado expuesta al uso y el clima. Cuando se quitan los parches pasa lo mismo.
Te felicito y muchas gracias por compartirlo.
Abrazo.
LMV

1 replies since 4/9/2021, 11:23   133 views